My name is Magdalena Meiliana, usually my friends call me "Lena". Now I will express my feelings at this time through a dialogue.Okay, just go ahead :)
A : Hi, Lena. by the way you again like at a friend of the college?
B : Hi, It seems yes.
A : Is that when you really love him?
B : No, because me and him different beliefs, so I just admire and consider him a friend.
A : If I may know, how you can love with him?
B : When I saw the sweet smile and she was very calm nature.
A : When did you start to like him?
B : I started to love with him since the first half, when he taught me about the open office and Command Prompt.
A : What if he likes you?
B : I respect her feelings, but I still think he is my friend. And if he liked me it was just as if a dream.
A : What now in the second half of this, you still love him?
B : It's not anymore, not even have any feelings.
A : Who are you now like today?
B : No, because I want to continue to improve my achievement in college
so I have to keep learning so that parents are proud of me.Thus I created this dialogue, we are sorry if there are errors in the writing."Never love someone, if you do not dare to express"
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar