Jumat, 13 Maret 2015

Conversation about campus Gunadarma



Hi, my name is Magdalena Meiliana. Usually my friends call me "Lena". Now I want to express my opinion on Campus Gunadarma through a conversation below.
A: Hi lena, Where do you live?
B: I live in the Gurame VI No.91 Perumnas 1 Tangerang.
A: Why did you choose the campus Gunadarma Karawaci?
B: Because Gunadarma accredited "A" in each faculty, not too far from my house and tuition that is not too expensive.
A: What do you think of first when looking at the physical campus Gunadarma Karawaci?
B: To be honest, I was surprised to see a unique building. I      think it's similar to a shop building. Even other people will not know that it is a campus.
A: How you can argue that other people do not know that the       campus?
B: It was very easy, if I asked where the college now and I replied in Gundarma, surely the answer Gunadarma in Depok.
A: ooh so it turns out, if I may know, what time it began to lecture there?
B: Of course, there are divided into two classes, namely the
   morning and afternoon hours. The morning started at 9:00 to
   11:00 + 11:00 to 13:00. And during the day starting until  14:00 to 16:00.
A: Transportation what you use to get to campus?
B: I am usually to the campus by using a motorcycle.
A: What do you do after perkulihaan finished?
B: Hahaha, after the course is completed usually me and all three of my friends 
   always go culinary.
 
Thus I created this conversation, sorry if there are errors in vocabulary. 
thank you :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar